Saturday 9 November 2013

Preview - Norwich vs. West Ham

Another 0-0, and it's beginning to get get quite irritating now, when I tell my friends this they say, 'at least you're not conceding', this makes it all the more annoying for me. If we're not conceding then really, we've got to be winning. On wards to Norwich and I can see a similar game panning out.

Should this happen we could become the first team to draw three Premier League games in a row 0-0 since 2009.

West Ham have conceded only one goal in five Premier League away games this season.

Based on goals conceded, West Ham have the joint-eighth best defence in Europe's top five leagues. I wish I could say this has put us in a really strong league position. We've also only scored 8 and thats just one more than Norwich conceded in 90 awful minutes at Manchester City last week. 


Norwich City expect to have Scotland winger Robert Snodgrass available for Saturday evening's Premier League clash with West Ham following concussion.

Midfielder Nathan Redmond is a doubt because of a hip problem, while record-signing Ricky van Wolfswinkel remains out with a foot injury.

Midfielders Alexander Tettey and Elliott Bennett are both out injured. 


West Ham will be without defender Winston Reid after the New Zealand international suffered an ankle injury in training.

Fellow defender James Collins is available following a hamstring complaint.

The Hammers' forward options remain limited with Andy Carroll and Mladen Petric both still injuired while Matthew Taylor, George McCartney and Alou Diarra are also absent.


This is a game I really expect West Ham to take by the scruff of the neck and grind out a win.

It's my birthday today so I'd love a West Ham win, but as I'm 22 I'll go for a 2-2 draw

COYI

No comments:

Post a Comment